The global gold standard for workplace misconduct investigation training.
OSACO Group is proud to offer its new certified training
OSACO Group certified training is robust, thorough, up-to-date, fit-for-purpose, supported by ongoing mentoring, and backed up by a re-certification process to ensure organisational knowledge and individual competence is maintained.
TOTAL CERTIFIED TRAINING PACKAGE
Three Course Programme
Individual and Organisational certification
- Exact alignment with your needs and requirements
- OSACO conducts a needs assessment prior to the training to ensure the training is exactly aligned with participants’ requirements
- Training content is constantly updated to remain up-to-date and fit-for-purpose
- OSACO supports its training with an extended 6-month period of mentoring and coaching
- Donors can have confidence that OSACO Group-certified organisations have the necessary systems, policies, and resources in place to conduct workplace investigations
- OSACO training is powerful evidence of competency when you’re recruiting or applying for roles requiring investigative skills
- Become a part of OSACO’s global community of qualified investigators
Training where and when you need it
Our certified training is different from other training offerings because it can be delivered in any location, in person and online.
We deliver in the languages your people speak
Our certified training is currently delivered in English and French with delivery in Spanish and Portuguese offered from 2024. Other training language delivery capability will be offered as it becomes available.
Cost: USD $2,100
Certified Training Programme – Weekly milestones*
* Dates are indicative
OSACO Group’s popular Certified Training is also available as individual module components.
CERTIFIED TRAINING • FACE TO FACE MODULAR OPTIONS
Pre-Course Needs assessment*
USD $250 per person
Online Effective Workplace Investigations Training
USD $650 per person
Four-day face-to-face training
USD $950 per person
Coaching and mentoring**
USD $350 per person
* We recommend this is included to allow us to undertake a gaps analysis as this adds value to our approach to the training, however training of your team member/members can still occur without this element.
** This can only be added as a bundle item following a face-to-face course.
Online Training Options
Effective Workplace Investigations
Course participants are introduced to the core principles of a misconduct or sexual abuse and harassment (SEAH) investigation.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- Name the elements of a misconduct investigation
- Define the key concepts of a workplace investigation
- Specify how confidentiality and due process relate to a misconduct investigation
Participants will also be trained in planning an investigation and in the following core competencies for effective workplace investigations:
- Describe what evidence is
- Identify different sources of evidence
- Demonstrate appropriate ways of obtaining and handling evidence
- Assess evidence obtained
- Define different types of evidence
- Recognise the basic principles of interviewing
- Assess the best methods of conducting and recording an interview
- Follow the PEACE process when conducting an interview
- Recognise a vulnerable interviewee and deploy appropriate interview techniques
- Taking a “trauma Informed” approach to victims and survivors of SEAH
- Understand general considerations to be taken into account when writing reports
- Understand the role of an investigator’s manager in overseeing workplace investigations.
Cost: USD $650
This new OSACO Group training offering includes case studies and interactive quizzes designed to provide you with the skills to:
- Understand the definition of corruption
- Identify different types of corruption
- Recognise global manifestations and impacts of corruption
- Understand global actions to combat corruption
- Understand measures to take to combat corruption
Cost: USD $650
We regularly receive extremely positive feedback from training participants. Results from our latest training evaluation analysis showed the following average results:
Trainers OSACO Group trainers are highly experienced and sourced from around the globe.
OSACO Group’s Global Head of Training Rachel Forrester joined OSACO in 2022 following a 25-year career as a senior case manager and five years as an independent consultant in case management and training. Rachel has a tertiary degree in psychology and criminology.
Training Courses We Conduct
SEAH Workplace Misconduct Investigation Training
SEAH Investigation Manager Training
Effective Workplace Investigations
Certified Training Programmes We Conduct
Certified Workplace Misconduct Investigation Training Programme 2023
Gold standard investigative training
Proven competence with ongoing support and global credibility.
All conversations with us are considered confidential, handled with discretion and, of course, without any obligation.