OSACO Group is proud to offer its new certified training
OSACO Group certified training is robust, thorough, up-to-date, fit-for-purpose, supported by ongoing mentoring, and backed up by a re-certification process to ensure organisational knowledge and individual competence is maintained.
Three Course Programme
Individual and Organisational certification
- Exact alignment with your needs and requirements
- OSACO conducts a needs assessment prior to the training to ensure the training is exactly aligned with participants’ requirements
- Training content is constantly updated to remain up-to-date and fit-for-purpose
- OSACO supports its training with an extended 6-month period of mentoring and coaching
- Donors can have confidence that OSACO Group-certified organisations have the necessary systems, policies, and resources in place to conduct workplace investigations
- OSACO training is powerful evidence of competency when you’re recruiting or applying for roles requiring investigative skills
- Become a part of OSACO’s global community of qualified investigators
Training where and when you need it
Our certified training is different from other training offerings because it can be delivered in any location, in person and online.
We deliver in the languages your people speak
Our certified training is currently delivered in English and French with delivery in Spanish and Portuguese offered from 2024. Other training language delivery capability will be offered as it becomes available.
Certified Training Programme – Weekly milestones*
* Dates are indicative
We regularly receive extremely positive feedback from training participants. Results from our latest training evaluation analysis showed the following average results:
Trainers OSACO Group trainers are highly experienced and sourced from around the globe.
OSACO Group’s Global Head of Training Rachel Forrester joined OSACO in 2022 following a 25-year career as a senior case manager and five years as an independent consultant in case management and training. Rachel has a tertiary degree in psychology and criminology.
Training Courses We Conduct
SEAH Workplace Misconduct Investigation Training
SEAH Investigation Manager Training
Effective Workplace Investigations
Certified Training Programmes We Conduct
Certified Workplace Misconduct Investigation Training Program 2023
Gold standard investigative training
Proven competence with ongoing support and global credibility.
All conversations with us are considered confidential, handled with discretion and, of course, without any obligation.